Looking for some fun ideas for your wedding centerpieces? I’ve pulled together some very easy and really cute DIY vase projects that would make adorable, unique wedding centerpieces. All of the vases here are easy to make and are great projects for all levels … even beginner DIY brides! Follow these tutorials or tweak them to create a completely custom look that is perfect for your wedding!
1. Simple Vase Charms – These vases are so easy and look great with garden or wildflowers!
2. Twig Vase – Planning a nature themed wedding filled with wood or nature details? These twig vases could be the perfect addition to your table decor.
3. Spray Paint & Twine Jar Vases – I love these spray painted vases! The give off a lovely glow that would give any venue a more intimate feel.
4. Spray Painted Bottle Vases – These whimsical painted bottle vases are simple to make and with the wide variety of spray paint colors out there, they are easy to match to your wedding colors!
5. Dented Can Vases – Well, there isn’t a tutorial for this one. But it seems simple enough … just crunch up some cans and paint them the color of your choice!
6. Snowy Vase – These snowy vases made with recycled wine bottles and epsom salt would look stunning at a winter wedding.
7. Custom Mason Jar Vases – Mason jars are always great details to use in country style weddings …
8. Fabric Wrapped Vase – Find fabric in your wedding colors and wrap it around plain vases. This could work for any style wedding.
9. Lightbulb Vase – This lightbulb vase is super cute! Perfect for backyard weddings.
10. Balloon Vase – This can be done with any color balloon to match your wedding colors and is perfect for a modern, chic wedding.