It’s been quite a while since I’ve shared a DIY post with you! Today I’ve rounded up some really fun tutorials for DIY vases. Any of these could be displayed in your home as unique pieces or incorporated into your wedding reception decor.
Click on any of the images to jump to the full tutorial.
1. Ombré Glass Vases – This spray painted vase DIY from The Pink Doormat is easy to do and the resulting vases are lovely!
2. DIY Concrete Vases – This vase tutorial by Handmade Charlotte would be fun to incorporate into an outdoor space.
3. DIY PVC Vase with Gold Accents – You could get really creative with patterns and designs in this project by Squirrelly Minds.
4. DIY Rope Hurricane Vase – If you’re looking for a DIY project to fit in with a nautical theme, this project from A Pumpkin and A Princess is a great idea!
5. DIY Faux Milk Glass Vases – These vases by Jaderbomb are another option that you can have fun creating your own designs with.
6. DIY Mirror Glass Vases – For those of you loving the metallic trend, this DIY tutorial by The Crafty Woman is SO cool!
7. DIY Enamel Jar Vases – With a little clay, a recycled jar and some spray paint these sweet little heart vases by Sausage Jar would be a sweet addition to wedding decor.
8. DIY Braided Rope Vases – This tutorial from Style Me Pretty puts a spin on the traditional rope vase.
9. DIY Sequin Vase – Coco Belle Photography has an easy tutorial for this beautiful sequin mason jar vase.
10. DIY Hand Drawn Herringbone Vase – This vase done with paint pens over on Prudent Baby is another cute idea.