You’ve been preparing for your big day for months, now you have to be sure you are prepared ON the big day! All brides need a survival kit so here are your 10 beauty must haves. Leave your kit in your bridal room or give it to your MOH to hang onto just in case!
1. First and foremost is fashion tape. Trust me, no wedding planner leaves home without it. It can fix a ripped hem in a jiffy or if you have a bridesmaid that is constantly doing the strapless dress shimmy to cover her chest, this would also be perfect for her. Plus, look at this darling tin it comes in!
2. You should have a mini/travel size hairspray for when your dance moves are more than your hair can handle.
3. While you are getting your hair done, ask your hair stylist to give you a dozen hair pins just in case.
4. Blotting papers will take away shine without adding un-needed makeup. They will soak up oil so you can still look great in pictures at the end of the night. Don’t be afraid to use them on your groom too!
5. Kissing your groom and kissing the cheeks of your guests will take that color right off your lips. Be sure you have your lipgloss or lipstick handy.
6. Dental Floss will be your best friend after your meal. Keep that smile shining!
7. Find a purse size perfume. You’ll need a little spritz at the reception, by that time, the perfume you put on before you said “I Do” will be wearing off.
8. Tears may be falling so be prepared with some tissues. Etsy has a lot of options for tissue holders that come in all different colors and patterns so you can coordinate it with your wedding colors!
9. Eye drops will come in handy if you know you are going to cry to give your eyes a pick me up.
10. A compact mirror is a must!