You may have seen them before, but weren’t exactly sure what they were called…
A Sweetheart Table is a great way to keep an intimate, sophisticated ambiance to your wedding. My husband and I chose to have a sweetheart table for our wedding for several reasons:
- The theme of our wedding was “simple sophistication” and the sweetheart table was a perfect way to keep the theme.
- The majority of our wedding party was married and a sweetheart table allowed them to sit with their spouse/significant other. They later told us how they really appreciated being able to enjoy the reception sitting with their spouse.
- It allowed us to sit right in the center of everything!
- We were able to grab some quick conversations of ‘sweet nothing’s’… that was so nice!
- It gave us some great photos … like the one above where my father was talking to my husband and saying how proud he was to call him his son-in-law, while I grabbed his hand and gave it a little squeeze under the table.
If you are considering a sweetheart table for your reception, here are some really nice photos of how it can be done with class…