Using words and monograms is a great way to add personal touches to your wedding day. Today’s Think Outside the Box post is a collection of 15 DIY word and monogram projects! In my search for new and exciting do-it-yourself ideas for you, I’ve compiled this list of projects that weren’t necessarily designed for weddings but would be fun, custom additions to your big day!
Of course, any of the “Letter” ideas could also be made into words and vice versa. Some of the beauties below have tutorials and some are just inspiration … Let’s get started. Shall we?
1. Yarn Wrapped Letters (tutorial)
2. Cork Letters
3. Map Letters (tutorial)
4. Crayon Letters (tutorial)
5. Wood Letters with “Aged Paint” (tutorial)
6. Rolled Book Page Letters
7. Paint Stirrer Letters (tutorial)
8. Piñata Letters (I know, I know .. these are numbers. But this could easily be done with letters too!)
9. Washer Letters (tutorial)
10. Coin Words
11. Photo Cut Words (tutorial)
12. Painted Glass Words (tutorial)
13. Thumb Tack Words
14. Yarn and Wire Words
15. Seashell Words
Do you have any DIY word or monogram ideas for your wedding?