Custom wedding stamps are all the rage these days. They are the perfect way to add a personal touch to any wedding detail. Today we are collaborating with My Rubber Stamp – a wonderful shop that has helped thousands of couples customize their wedding day!
My Rubber Stamp offers original designs to choose from for your wedding stamps. You can also provide your own artwork for a stamp or work with them to create a custom design for you. In this week’s contest WedLoft readers have the chance to win a personalized wedding stamp along with 200 muslin favor bags for your wedding. You can stamp your favor bags and also use your stamp on any of your other wedding details! Enter to win below…
GIVEAWAY PRIZE: One winner will receive a prize set of 200 favor bags (valued at $131.00) that includes the following…
- A set of 200 (3”x4”) premium plain cotton muslin bags (no red stitching)
- One clear rubber stamp mounted on a maple wood block
- One Cleansit™ All Purpose Cleaner
- One Archival Permanent Ink Pad (Standard Size)
The winner may choose one design available in the My Rubber Stamp shop for the stamp logo or may provide a design file for the stamp. The winner may choose an ink pad from the colors available in the My Rubber Stamp shop. If a custom design is preferred, the winner is responsible for paying the design fees. Contest is open to readers world wide.
PRODUCTION TIME: Production will take 6-10 business days. Shipping within USA is 3-5 business days. International Shipping is 2-3 Weeks.
To enter for a chance to win, simply comment on this post! You may comment as frequently as once per day through Tuesday, April 30 by 11:59 pm EST. You can ALSO do any of the following to increase your chances of winning:
- Tweet about this giveaway
- Follow Wedding Window on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest
- Follow Wedloft on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest
- Follow My Rubber Stamp on Twitter, Facebook, Etsy or Pinterest
- Post or share this giveaway on Facebook
- Share this giveaway on StumbleUpon, Digg or Delicious
For additional entries, make sure to come back and leave a separate comment for each action you take. Please include links to your posts, tweets etc. when possible. Good luck!