As part of a new series of wedding flower-themed posts, I am creating a helpful guide for brides regarding wedding flower colors. Most brides know only a few (if any) of the flower options available in their color scheme … my goal is to fully inform you of your choices!
Looking for Something BLUE? Here are your options…
- Hydrangea (comes in light blue and bright blue)
- Delphinium (comes in indigo blue and hybrid variety comes in light blue)
- Iris (intense blue color)
- Bachelor’s Buttons/Cornflower (bright blue)
- Scabiosa (lighter blue with lavender undertones/periwinkle)
- Tweedia (light blue)
- Thistle/Eryngium (grayish blue color)
- Agapanthus (Blue-blueish purple color)
- Dyed-Blue Bom Dendrobium orchids (intense blue with purple undertones)
And here are some examples of blue flowers in use with other blooms…
I hope that these photos inspired you to explore more BLUE Wedding Flowers. Next time we will feature GREEN wedding flowers!